Hard-Learned Lessons from the Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions:
- If you have a big head normally, it's going to look huge on TV.
- Don't be fooled: literacy and intelligence don't always go together. Seriously, that Rusty guy was a machine.
- Johnny Gilbert hates it when you keep asking him to say "THIS! IIIIIS! JEOPARDY!" Leave him alone after he obliges the fifth time.
- Those donuts were for Alex. Oops.
- Grandma-ish sweaters often disguise ruthlessness. Behind that smile, Lynette is plotting Merv Griffin's demise.
- Wait! I've got it! That Rusty guy was a RUSTY machine! Get it? Eh?
- No one thinks puns on the name "Rusty" are funny.